(1) View and manage volunteers - To view who has signed up, their contact info (email, phone number), and to remove them (clear slot) if they cancel. Also, download your signups here. The number to the right is how many people have signed up.
(2) Emails - To get the email addresses of people who have signed up. Copy and paste these into your email service (Gmail, Outlook, etc.) and send out an email to contact your volunteers.
(3) Reminders - To set up reminder emails for your volunteers.
(4) Edit - To modify a signup sheet after you have created it (eg., add a new volunteer job).
(5) Copy - To create a copy of a signup sheet. This is a fast way to create a signup sheet for a recurring or repeat event. You can edit the copy to suit your needs.
(6) Deactivate - To suspend further signups. If a potential volunteer tries to sign up they will get a message stating the sheet is no longer active.
(7) Delete - To permanently delete a signup sheet.
(8) Show advanced features
Some organizations track how many hours each volunteer works. To track volunteer hours do the following:
When creating a new signup sheet enter numbers into the “Credits” column. Credits normally refer to hours (though it can refer to whatever you want).
Later, select “Show advanced features” and checkmark the various signup sheets you want to determine volunteer hours for.
Click the “Calculate volunteer hours” button to create a table that summarizes how many hours each of your volunteers has worked.
To download a copy of the table for further manipulation in Excel, click the “Download as CSV file (for Excel)” link.