This signup sheet is not accepting new volunteers.
Please contact the event coordinator for further details.
Thank you so much for volunteering for the World Vision Experience! We appreciate your willingness to serve. We couldn't do this without you! There are several places to serve, including greeting, distributing and collecting audio devices and helping visitors who want to sponsor a child. You will be given an assignment once you arrive for your shift.
Here are 5 things to know before you sign up!
1. We ask that you can be committed to your entire shift time and you are able to stand and walk around during your shift. You will be serving outside.
2. Training will be provided upon arrival, which includes walking through the Experience.
3. Wear comfortable clothing and leave all valuables in your car.
4. You must be 16 years of age or older to volunteer. 13 – 15 yr olds may volunteer only if individually accompanied by an adult. 13 – 15 yr olds do not need to register.
5. Questions? Contact email@example.com
Upon arrival you will receive a World Vision volunteer tshirt and a nametag, you will have an opportunity to change. Several days prior to your shift you will receive a reminder email.
Thank you so much, we look forward to serving with you!
World Vision Experience Team
*Child Sponsorship Volunteer: if you would like to serve in this station, prior knowledge of World Vision is preferred. We will do our best to place you in this position, changes may need to be made based on circumstances. Thank you for your understanding!
Experience Open Hours:
Thursday, June 2: 3pm - 7pm
Friday, June 3: 3pm - 8pm
Saturday, June 4: 12pm - 7pm
Sunday, June 5: 9am - 1pm
3409 S 200 West
Kokomo, IN 46902