Sri Saibaba Mandir, is extending to anyone interested the privilege of service to the community and mandir, by sponsoring the food for the Prasad on Thursday evening. This can be availed to commemorate any special occasion like birthday, anniversary, or just to serve the community. We humbly request you to read the below guidelines for sponsoring the food for the satsang.
1. Sponsorship requires $251 donation to Mandir. Food service for Thursday evening Prasad at the Mandir, involves preparing food at the mandir for approximately 200 devotees. Mandir volunteers will be preparing the mandir's standard menu. You can donate securely online on Mandir website or drop the check at Mandir. Please mention “Thursday Prasad” in the check memo or online payment instruction.
2. All proceeds will help towards New Mandir construction at Chaska, MN.
3. Reminder email will be sent to sponsor by Mandir, at least three days in advance, in case you are interested in joining the volunteers in food preparation.
4. Sponsors should clean up the kitchen counter tops, tables and vessels used after wards, and put back chairs and tables.
5. Please discuss with the coordinators, if you would like to bring any additional items to serve along with the standard menu that Mandir offers.