Thank you for your interest in volunteering for the Gateway Mortgage Group Tulsa Junior! The event will take place at Oaks Country Club, Monday, July 23 to Thursday, July 26. The AJGA Qualifier Tournament will be hosted at Page Belcher Golf Course on Sunday, July 22.
The tournament will feature 78 of the nation’s best junior golfers. We are looking for volunteers to help in the following roles:
• Timing/Scoring Stations: Record groups’ times and help AJGA staff enforce pace of play guidelines.
• Live Scoring: Input players' scores to update live-scoring online.
• Shuttle: Shuttle participants between holes.
• Water Rover: Help restock coolers with water, ice, and fruit throughout the golf course.
• Junior-Am Registration: Help check-in participants with AJGA Staff member.
• Spotter: On Course ball spotter
• Player Range Signs: Check-in juniors and hand out their player sign on the driving range.
• Final Round Standard Bearer: Help restock coolers with water, ice, and fruit throughout the golf course.
*All Timer/Live Scoring volunteers should have access to a personal smartphone to enter scores on Tues-Thurs.
Please select the dates, times, and volunteer roles that will work best for you (Note: timing stations and shuttles are the highest priority). Feel free to volunteer on multiple days. All volunteers will receive lunch and an AJGA hat and pin. If you have any questions, please contact AJGA Tournament Director Solomon Hughes at email@example.com.