Sri Saibaba Mandir, is extending to anyone interested the privilege of service to the community and mandir, by sponsoring the food for the Sunday Satsang. This can be availed to commemorate any special occasion like birthday, anniversary, or just to serve the community. We humbly request you to read the below guidelines for sponsoring the food for the satsang.
1. Sponsoring food service for Sunday Satsang Lunch at the Mandir, involves preparing lunch at the mandir (preferred), with your family and friends, for approximately 150 devotees. Mandir volunteers will be available to assist as needed. We recommend 3 to 4 items for preparation at Mandir.
2. Be available with friends and family by Mandir open time (8:45am unless otherwise informed). Mandir volunteers will assist to get started with cooking. Naivedya preparation must be completed by 11 am, and hence it is suggested that Sponsor(s) arrive at the Mandir by opening time.
3. Devotees can bring Milk and RoseWater for Sri SaiBaba's Abhishek along with a suggested contribution of $101. All proceeds will go towards purchasing grocery and food supplies at the Mandir.
4. You can plan your own menu, and complete the preparation work at home and bring the ready to cook items to Mandir. Sweets, Roti or Puri can be prepared at home and please note NO deep frying is permitted at the Mandir.
5. The following grocery items are available at Mandir: rice (Basmati and Sona Masoori), cooking oil, lintels, canned tomato, canned kidney and chickpeas or garbanzo beans, salt, sugar, spices (commonly used), cumin and mustard seeds. We encourage you to use the groceries made available (If you insist, we welcome that you bring groceries and vegetables to cook at the Mandir).
6. Large rice cookers and utensils are available for Naivedya preparation. All supplies for serving food are available at Mandir.
7. Reminder email will be sent to sponsor by Mandir. Mandir volunteers will start making Naivedya if sponsors don't show up promptly. If you can't sponsor, we request sponsor to notify us at email@example.com so others can avail the opportunity.
8. Sponsors should clean up the kitchen counter tops, tables and vessels used after lunch, and put back chairs and tables . We humbly request devotees offering Naivedya/Food to Baba to take extra care.
a. The food must be Vegetarian, clean, hygienic and must be prepared the same day
b. Please do not bring food prepared the previous day or any stale food
c. During preparation, avoid touching/mixing food by hand
d. While serving food at the Mandir, please use the gloves and kindly avoid touching food by hand