It's time for the Central Georgia Greek Festival! OPA! OPA! OPA! OPA! OPA! OPA! OPA! OPA! OPA! OPA!
**By volunteering for this event, I hereby waive any and all claims for myself and my heirs against officials, hosts, and/or sponsors of the Holy Cross Greek Orthodox Church; Central Georgia Greek Festival for injury/ illness; and/or lost/ damaged property which may directly or indirectly result from my participation. I knowingly and voluntarily assume all risks or hazards which may directly or indirectly result from my participation volunteering for this event.
Volunteers Needed for the Following Shifts:
**Departments will be assigned by volunteer coordinator based on day and shift selected** You will be notified by e-mail
- FESTIVAL SET-UP: Thursday, October 18: 8:00am-12:00pm & 1:00-5:00 pm
- BOOTHS AND OTHER AREAS: Friday,October 19; Saturday October 20; Sunday,October 21: 10:30am-3:00pm & 2:30-7:00pm & 6:30-11:00pm
- TEARDOWN -- CLEAN-UP & HEAVY LIFTING: Sunday, October 21: 3:00pm-6:00pm:
* Volunteer shifts are for 4.5 hours (They go by really fast)
* Volunteers who volunteer for their entire shift time will be given one ticket to use at The Grill towards a free gyro or a souvlaki and a refreshment!
* Volunteer certificates will be given to each volunteer.
**Please wear your school, college, or company logo T-shirt if you have one**
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Q: When I arrive at the festival, how will I know which booth I am helping?
A: You will be notified via e-mail which booth or location at the festival you will be helping.
Q: Where do the proceeds go?
A: Proceeds are used for the upkeep of this historical church and towards many non-profit organizations, including the Children's Hospital.
Q: Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
A: Volunteer questions should be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Location: Holy Cross Greek Orthodox Church, 859 1st Street , Macon, GA 31201