Note: this signup sheet is no longer active and is not accepting new volunteers. Please contact the event coordinator for further details.
If you're seeing this message but weren't expecting it, please verify that you've clicked on the correct sign-up sheet link.
Parent volunteers needed 11:55am-12:30pm on the following Hot Lunch days. Volunteers will receive a Weekly Hot Lunch Volunteer Reminder email the night before each week's Hot Lunch. **IF you need to cancel PLEASE try to find a replacement; if you can't find someone to take your place, please contact Kristen: kristenLfryer@gmail.com. Thank you!**
11:55am: Collect your Division's Hot Lunch Bin from the inside hallway past the school office. Distribute food onto the kids' desks, and be available to help with opening milk cartons, serving ketchup for hotdogs, etc., especially for the younger grades. Return empty bins to PAC kitchen after lunch.
12:10pm: Kids come in from playing outside.
• One parent volunteer per Division (Grades 2-4) [except where noted]
• Two parent volunteers per Division (Grade 1)
• Students in GRADES 5-7 (Divs. 1-8) pick up and distribute their own Hot Lunch bins, with 2 parent volunteers supervising the 100-Pod and the Portable:
- "Portables Door Supervisor" will monitor the door to ensure only Hot Lunch Student Volunteers enter the two pods of portables.
- "Portables Inside Floating Supervisor" will check on ALL classes in the two portable pods to ensure lunches are handed out correctly and in a
• ALL STUDENT VOLUNTEERS PLEASE WAIT BY THE LIBRARY ENTRANCE WHEN PICKING UP HOT LUNCH BINS.
• Parent Volunteers are asked to wait in the courtyard in front of the office.
Friday, Jan 12/18 -- Fresh Slice Pizza
Friday, Jan 19/18 -- Hot Dog Day
Friday, Jan 26/18 -- B.P. Pasta
Friday, Feb 02/18 -- Lunch Lady "Breakfast for Lunch" Day
Friday, Feb 09/18 -- Taco Del Mar
THURSDAY, Feb 15/18 -- White Spot
Friday, Feb 23/18 -- OPA! Greek
Friday, Mar 02/18 -- Sushi Castle
Friday, Mar 09/18 -- Hot Dog Day
Friday, Mar 16/18 -- Pita Pit
The Peace Arch Hot Lunch Program is a success when everyone pitches in. THANK YOU for volunteering for this school-wide fundraiser!
Questions? Concerns? Email us at: email@example.com or kristenLfryer@gmail.com.