The ECS Career Fair runs smoothly thanks to volunteers like you! We appreciate your help. The career fair is January 30 and 31 from 1 - 6 PM at the ARC, but we need volunteers the day before and after, as well as over a wide range of times during the day.
Sign up for a time slot below. You may choose the role you serve based on a first-come, first-serve basis when you arrive for your shift. All roles are subject to change, which means you may be moved during your shift to manage changes in demand during the fair.
Assignments are broken down between days and times.
Day-Before Fair (Jan 29) jobs:
• Career fair set-up: helping move materials and set up the ARC for the fair
Career Fair Day 1 (Jan 30) and 2 (Jan 31) jobs:
• Indoor recruiter assistance: showing recruiters and delivering packages to booths (morning/early afternoon)
• Curbside recruiter assistance: directing recruiters/traffic and helping deliver packages to booths (morning/early afternoon)
• Student check-in: directing student traffic and swiping I-cards (during fair)
• Student name tag attendant: organizing and maintain the name tag station (during fair)
• Volunteer table assistant: helping check in volunteers and filling in empty shifts (all-day)
• Coat check attendant: directing and assisting students in the coat check room (all-day)
• Recruiter pack-up: taking care of packages and supplies as recruiters leave the fair (end of the fair/evening)
• Interview rooms assistant: directing recruiters and students to their interviews (morning/afternoon)
Day-After Fair (Feb 1) jobs:
• Interview rooms assistant: directing recruiters and students to their interviews
With shift changes or questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to accommodate. Thank you!