Thank you so much for volunteering for the World Vision Experience! We appreciate your willingness to serve. We couldn't do this without you! There are several places to serve, including greeting, distributing and collecting audio devices and helping visitors who want to sponsor a child. You will be given an assignment once you arrive for your shift.
Here are 5 things to know before you sign up!
1. We ask that you can be committed to your entire shift time and you are able to stand and walk around during your shift. You will be serving outside (chairs are available if needed).
2. Training will be provided upon arrival, which includes walking through the Experience.
3. Wear comfortable clothing and leave all valuables in your car.
4. You must be 16 years of age or older to volunteer during event. 13 – 15 yr olds may volunteer only if individually accompanied by an adult. 13 – 15 yr olds do not need to register.
5. Set-up and Tear-down Volunteers must be 18+ and be able to lift and carry loads of up to 25 lbs.
Upon arrival you will receive a World Vision volunteer tshirt and a nametag, you will have an opportunity to change. Several days prior to your shift you will receive a reminder email.
Thank you so much, we look forward to serving with you!
World Vision Experience Team
Experience Open Hours:
Thursday, April 20: 11am - 7pm
Friday, April 21: 3pm - 8pm
Saturday, April 22: 10am - 6pm
Sunday, April 23: 9am - 2pm
6767 S. Mingo Road
Tulsa, OK 74133