Saturday, June 3, 2017
10:00am - 1:00pm
Tantallon Elementary School
TO SIGN UP:
1) Click on the "open" activity and time slot where you wish to volunteer;
2) Type in your first & last name, email address and where possible, a cell number where we can text you on the day of the event. Type in the security question for the image shown & then click on "Agree and Sign Up". For privacy reasons, the website will show your first name & the initial of your last name. Only the event organizer can view your full name and contact details.
3) For multiple volunteers, return back to the home page and enter a separate line for EACH person volunteering so that we know when a slot has been filled. You may use the same email address and cell number for purposes of contact the volunteer(s).
4) Once completed, an email will be sent to you confirming your volunteer time. Please check your junk/spam account should it not appear in your inbox within the first hour after signing up.
5) A few days prior to the event, a reminder email will be sent to the email address provided on this site.
NOTE: If you would like to volunteer for more than one time slot, PLEASE sign up for the applicable hours within the same activity or if you wish, two different activities back to back. Please make a note in your personal calendar the time & activity(s) where you are volunteering your time.
There will be a Volunteer Help Desk setup next to the main office located within the Senior Building. A representative will be there on Saturday morning from 8:00am to 2:00pm to answer any questions. Please check in before you start your volunteer shift to confirm that you have arrived and to get directions on where your activity is located.
All volunteer shifts start 30 minutes prior to the start of Spring Fling or end 30 minutes after the event is closed. This allows us to have volunteers help setup and be ready for a start time of 10am. The last 30 minutes at the end from 1pm to 1:30pm is to assist us with clean up.
Thank you for volunteering and making our 2017 Spring Fling a Huge Success!
TESPA Spring Fling Committee
Please contact Patricia (Spring Fling Committee Member) via email at firstname.lastname@example.org