Celebrating our 20th year of racing, the Craft Sportswear Gran Prix of Gloucester is right around the corner! This year’s race will be held on October at the idyllic Stage Fort Park overlooking Gloucester Harbor.
Thank you for your interest in helping out, this weekend would not exist without our volunteers.
Please select the shift(s) you would like to from our list of options below. Upon receipt of your registration, the volunteer coordinator will be in touch with you regarding your t-shirt size preference.
• Course Setup: Help set up the course the days leading up to the race.
• Registration: Sign athletes in for their race
• Course Marshal/Course Maintenance: Direct spectators and athletes as to where and when it is safe to enter or exit the race course/ Assist with course maintenance where/when needed.
• Course Changeover: Help make changes to the course Saturday afternoon in preparation for Sunday's races
• Course Teardown: Help disassemble the race course and assist in the initial clean up of Stage Fort Park.
• Everyone who volunteers will be provided with one event t-shirt and will be entered into the volunteer raffle! The more you volunteer, the better your chances at winning!
• If you are racing AND volunteering, please give yourself enough time before and after your race
• Please come prepared with weather appropriate clothing. Stage Fort Park overlooks the Atlantic Ocean and the weather can change in an instant. A good rain coat and appropriate footwear are strongly recommended.