(Please note NEW earlier time!) Parent volunteers needed 11:50am-12:20pm on the following Hot Lunch days. Volunteers will receive a Weekly Hot Lunch Volunteer Reminder email the night before each week's Hot Lunch. **IF you need to cancel PLEASE try to find a replacement; if you can't find someone to take your place, please contact Kristen: kristenLfryer@gmail.com. Thank you!**
• Welcome to our kindergarten parent volunteers, who are joining this round of Hot Lunch!
• Parent Volunteers are asked to wait in the courtyard outside the school office until 11:50am.
11:50am: Collect your Division's Hot Lunch Bin from the inside hallway past the school office. Distribute food onto the kids' desks, and be available to help with opening milk cartons, serving ketchup for hotdogs, etc., especially for the younger grades. Return empty bins & bags to PAC kitchen after lunch.
12:10pm: Kids come in from playing outside.
• Two parent volunteers per Division (Grades K-1) [except where noted]
• One parent volunteer per Division (Grades 2-4) [except where noted]
• Students in GRADES 5-7 (Divs. 1-8) wait by the library entrance, and will pick up & distribute their own Hot Lunch bins, with 2 parent volunteers supervising the 100-Pod and the Portable:
- "Portables Door Supervisor" will monitor the doors to ensure ONLY Hot Lunch Student Volunteers enter the two pods of portables.
- "Portables Inside Floating Supervisor" will check on ALL classes in the two portable pods to ensure lunches are handed out correctly and in a timely fashion.
Friday, April 6: Fresh Slice Pizza
Friday, April 13: Lunch Lady "Breakfast for Lunch"
Friday, April 20: Hot Dog Day
Friday, April 27 *SPRING FLING DAY*: Sushi Castle
THURSDAY, May 3: White Spot
Friday, May 11: Pita Pit
Friday, May 18: Taco Del Mar
Friday, May 25: Boston Pizza Pasta Day
Friday, June 1: Fresh Slice Pizza
Friday, June 8: Opa! Greek
Friday, June 15 *SPORTS DAY*: Hot Dog Day
The Peace Arch Hot Lunch Program is a success when everyone pitches in. THANK YOU for volunteering for this school-wide fundraiser!
Questions? Concerns? Email us at: email@example.com or kristenLfryer@gmail.com.