This signup sheet is not accepting new volunteers.
Please contact the event coordinator for further details.
Thanks for your interest in volunteering at the Plaid Goat Mountain Bike Fest, June 22-24 2018! For more information about the festival, visit the website (http://plaidgoat.ca) or our Facebook page - @plaidgoatmtb (https://www.facebook.com/plaidgoatmtb/).
Volunteering for the Festival is a great way to be part of the Plaid Goat crew, have fun with your friends and get access to some sweet perks (to come soon - stay tuned)!
Time commitment and general requirements:
- Volunteering is open to anyone over the age of 14.
- We want all of our volunteers to enjoy the festival as much as possible, so we're doing shifts in four hour blocks (some exceptions for specific roles).
- A minimum of four hours of volunteering (one shift) is required in order to obtain one day pass (can be used on the day of volunteering, or another day of the festival).
- Each additional shift gives you an extra day pass for the Festival (i.e. two shifts will give you two day passes, three shifts gives you a full weekend pass).
- Please select if you have experience using a fire extinguisher, regardless of what volunteer role you sign up for.
- Please select your t-shirt size at the bottom of the sign-up form.
- Background checks may be required for some roles such as Beer Hub Security.
Beer Hub volunteers:
- Due to the nature of these roles, a two shift minimum is required. If you're really keen to volunteer in the Beer Hub but can only commit to one shift, please email us at email@example.com and we can chat through your options.
- If you are signing up for Beer Hub shifts, please ensure you also select whether you have ProServe or not (separate line).
Please also select the line to confirm that you have a current CPR/First Aid certificate if signing up for these shifts.
On June 23, 2018 Plaid Goat is bringing a Jump Jam to the Canmore Nordic Centre!! What’s a Jump Jam? It’s an event inside our event where you can compete, show off, learn, watch, cheer or just chill out and enjoy the scene. Riders of all levels will entertain and intrigue with their push bike skills, all the way to their sick tricks and whips. Though it’s one day only and lasts but a few hours, this event is not to be missed!
Thanks a bunch!